We Service and Install All Makes and Models of Air Conditioners and Heating Systems
The Importance of Proper Air Conditioning and Heating Installation
The most important day in the life of your air conditioner or heater is the day it is installed. Proper installation and choosing the right size accounts for almost 75% of the operating efficiency and performance of the system you buy.
According to the ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America) only 28% of homeowners who replaced their heating and air conditioning systems last year noticed an improvement in the performance of their new system. The other 72% felt that the primary reason they were replacing their system was not resolved. The reason is simple: An air conditioning and heating system is not a commodity like a toaster over, washer or dryer. Its efficiency, reliability, performance and safety are directly related to the quality of installation, proper sizing and air distribution. It’s important when you spend thousands of your hard earned dollars on a new system that you get the right equipment for your particular needs and a guarantee that the system will perform to your expectations.
Here’s What to Expect On Your Day of Installation
- Fountain Hills Air’s heating and air conditioning technicians take personal responsibility for your complete satisfaction.
- We arrive on time as promised on a day and time frame that is convenient for you and your family.
- We get the job done on time and done right.
- Our technicians will always respect you, your home and your property. They wear shoe covers and put down drop cloths to protect your home and belongings.
- You’ll never have to worry about who is in your home. Every employee at Fountain Hills Air receives thorough criminal background checks and undergo random drug testing. We will treat you and your family with courtesy and politeness.
- No installation is complete without a thorough understanding of your new system. We will take the time to review everything you need to know to operate and enjoy your new system.
- We will also explain our different service plans in case your system should ever need repair.
Quality Installations Begin With Training
You can be confident that the Fountain Hills Air technician who installs your heating and air conditioning system knows his stuff inside and out.
All Fountain Hills Air installation and service technicians attend weekly classes, taught by our own trainer as well as manufacturer’s representatives. Our ongoing training program includes:
- Hands-on training with actual working equipment to improve skill levels
- Quarterly technical testing of all field personnel
- Over 150 hours of training yearly
- Every Fountain Hills Air technician goes through this rigorous training to ensure that your new air conditioning and heating system is installed correctly.